Would you like to improve the profitability of your venue and the skill levels of your staff whilst earning federal government financial incentives? Complete Hospitality Training is the leader in hospitality training in Victoria. We offer tailored training solutions to suit the needs of your venue.
- Certificate II in Kitchen Operations (SIT20416)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (SIT40416)
Benefits of completing a Traineeship with CHT
- CHT is a boutique RTO specialising in hospitality training, with over 44 years of industry experience.
- CHT can access Victorian funding through the Skill First Program, and are accredited to deliver a range of qualifications. Your business will in turn benefit from:
- Increased revenue through efficiency of staff training.
- Associated benefits from an increase in customer satisfaction
- Reduced staff turnover costs from improvements to staff engagement and job fulfilment.
- Training is completed in the workplace, which means your staff are in your store, not in a classroom.
- Simple, time-effective process. We’ll guide you through the required paperwork.
- Our trainers are professional, highly experienced, and passionate about their work. Their experience and infectious enthusiasm will enhance the level of service in your business
- Our trainers will help your staff one-on-one with anything they need help with, and will visit them every month for a 3-hour training session.
- Our training is tailored to your venue. Your staff will learn what they need to be successful in your business.
- We provide an end-to-end service for hospitality businesses – we care about seeing your business grow and succeed.
- We care about you, your staff and your business.
“In our search for an RTO to partner with, we found the quality of work from many of the RTO’s that we visited was questionable. CHT have proven to be exceptional in their approach to training and regulatory compliance. We have proceeded to forge ahead in establishing a long term partnership with CHT.”
Tim McDonald – Fonda Mexican
Contact us now
For more information, contact us on the details below:
Telephone: 9654 1554