Eligibility Criteria for Government Funding
In order to be eligible for a government funded course you must be:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent resident; and
- Not be enrolled at school; and
- Not have commenced, or be scheduled to commence, more than one Victorian Government subsidised courses in 2017 (excluding Apprenticeship qualifications listed on the approved pre-apprenticeships and pathway qualification); and
- Not have started more than one government subsided qualification at a certificate II level in your lifetime; and
- under the age of 20 at the 1st January 2017; OR
- over the age of 20 and not hold any qualification higher than a Certificate I
Accessing your Skill First Program entitlement may impact your access to further government subsidised training. Maximum of 2 government funded enrolments at each qualification level in your lifetime. For more information please contact reception.
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. For full details of our course fees, please see our Fee schedule.
People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
For more information please call us on 9654 1554!